Thursday 4 April 2013

Free from Pizza

I love pizza but my body can't deal with gluten (bread) or lactose (cheese). For many years my option was to have a plate of tomato paste but not any more! There are a number of ready made frozen free from pizzas out there. DS probably make the best however many of the supermarkets do ones that are often OK.

 DS do great pizza bases 
but they are not ready made lactose free
However I have a major beef with all of them. They are not free from... Well not really as they all contain real cheese full of lactose!  Why can't someone make a free from frozen pizza with either lactose free cheese or soya cheese.

They make and sell both soya and lactose free cheese in the supermarkets so I don't understand why they can't put it on a pizza. What is they point in a free from Pizza if people who live the free from life can't eat it?

If you know of any free from frozen pizza with no lactose in then let me know so we can spread the word.

No comments:

Post a Comment